Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP) Summit
Sept. 23, 2019 – Sept. 25, 2019 • Chicago, IlRegister
The MDRP Summit is the authoritative event for Medicaid Drug Rebate Program pricing, rebates and regulatory guidance. It provides unparalleled access to 600+ MDRP professionals, including the government regulators creating the rules, industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Top reasons to join us:
- Network with 600+ government officials, industry leaders and pharma executives
- Hear case studies and expert perspectives on a range of topics including Value-Based Contracting, how the government and Medicaid will pay to treat cures vs treatments, and much more.
- Get an in-depth look at Medicaid Expansion and Program Updates from State Medicaid Directors
- The only event with state dispute resolution meetings
- Half-day Town Hall with States and State Representatives
- More government officials than any other MDRP event – Captain Krista Pedley from HRSA confirmed, OIG, CMS (invited).
- Our Advisory Board – We collaborate closely with top thought leaders including John Shakow, Alice Valder Curran, Miree Lee, and Edward McAdam, to name a few.
- Eight tracks and four pre-conference workshops covering Reimbursements, Contracting Strategy, Calculations, 340B, GTN, Generics & Biosimilars, Rebate Operations and Analytics and Technology
- Gain insights on State Drug Pricing Transparency, review Value Based Contracts, get a look at Medicaid Expansion and Program Updates from State Medicaid Directors, hear an expert perspective on how the government and Medicaid will pay to treat cures vs. Treatments, and much more!
In just three days you can take advantage of all MDRP has to offer, while also earning Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits for the state of Illinois. We provide everyone with a signed certificate that you may use to submit for credits in your state.
If you register by Friday, June 20 you can save up to $600 off standard rates!