Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit
Sept. 11, 2017 – Sept. 13, 2017 • Marriott Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL, USARegistration
Now in its 22nd year, IIR's MDRP Summit has continued to be the authoritative MDRP Event on Government Pricing, Rebates, and Regulation. MDRP provides unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
- Network with 600+ government officials, industry leaders, and pharma executives
- Gain insights on the upcoming 340B Drug Ceiling Price and Civil Monetary Penalties Final Rules
- Address the potential implications of “repeal and replace” on Medicaid
- Hear lessons learned following the implementation of the AMP Final Rule
Use code P2258INDIVE to Save $300 off current rates! Save your seat now.
Get guidance from key federal officials to ensure compliance on government program mandates:
- Medicaid Reform in the Trump Era – Scott W. Atlas, MD, David and Joan Traitel Senior Fellow of the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, Member, Hoover Institution’s Working Group on Health Care Policy.
- MDRP: Once a Good Idea, Now Not “Good Enough” – Jeff Myers, President and CEO, Medicaid Health Plans of America