The Benefits of Structured Data for Modern R&D Organizations
Sept. 15, 2021 • Webinar 2 pm ETRegister
Scientists are the literal lifeblood of new product development and innovation, but often spend much of their time simply pulling together data to conduct analysis in hopes of key learnings. The biggest lever that R&D leaders have to fix this problem is to implement tools that make the learning process quicker and easier.
This webinar will focus on the benefits of implementing a true data infrastructure, and the challenges that organizations will face along this journey. During the webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify where your R&D organization is on the digitalization journey
- What is meant by "structured data capture"
- Where traditional ELN and LIMS systems are sufficient, and where they fall short
- The steps necessary to implement a structured data solution successfully, and common pitfalls
- The short term and long term benefits of a truly connected R&D team