Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Medical Affairs . Seattle, Washington | San Francisco, California
This role requires the ability to work quickly and effectively in a highly matrixed environment inclusive of, but not limited to, interfacing with Medical Communications, Field Medical, Scientific Collaborations, Medical Information, HEOR/Market Access, Learning and Development, Marketing and Clinical Development. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of supporting the development of medical strategies/plans, translating strategies into key tactics and timely execution. He/she must collaborate internally to define external engagement strategies to optimize interactions with subject matter experts, cooperative groups, professional associations and guideline/pathway developers. It is expected that the individual in this role will be recognized as an internal subject matter expert and have a strong commitment to achieving medical and corporate objectives while maintaining the highest ethical, regulatory and scientific standards.
- Provide medical leadership to internal matrix team members and interact on a regular basis to ensure execution of medical and launch plans in alignment with overall brand strategy
- Initiate and maintain scientific engagement with recognized subject matter experts, evaluate findings and utilize key insights to inform medical strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with Field Medical teams to develop or enhance engagement plans that will optimize interactions with key external experts. Work jointly with stakeholders to develop strategies that effectively navigate complex relationships in alignment with corporate policies
- Provide medical support for U.S. Congress planning and execution including review of materials, attending relevant conferences and interfacing with key stakeholders
- Plan and execute advisory boards to collect insights from healthcare providers (physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, etc.) to advance our current and future execution of medical plans
- Provide medical expertise in the development of content for educational slides, websites, standard response letters etc. to advance internal and external understanding of disease state(s), treatment landscape, product profile, biomarkers and other relevant topics
- Work with relevant teams to support inclusion of appropriate trial endpoints and outcome measures to inform physicians and payers
- In alignment with corporate policies, support sponsor-investigators in the development and execution of independent research addressing key areas of interest/unmet need
- Support the Executive Medical Director in execution of meetings designed to broadly inform/update core team members
- Engage in professional development and growth opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience in a Medical Affairs role in the pharmaceutical industry. Prior medical director experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/x3s37qb69qtw6n56