Sy MukherjeeAssociate Editor
Sayak "Sy" Mukherjee is a former Associate Editor at Industry Dive, managing and writing content for BioPharma Dive and occasionally contributing to sister publication Healthcare Dive. Raised in sunny Orange County, CA, Sy is an avid fan of the Los Angeles Lakers, Green Bay Packers, movies, TV, music, and cooking. He received an A.B. from Dartmouth College in June 2012, double majoring in government (with a focus on public policy) and religious studies. Sy worked as a health reporter for ThinkProgress.org for a year and a half after graduating before joining Industry Dive in July 2014.
366 ARTICLES BY Sy Mukherjee
- Feb. 24, 2016 Sanofi cashes in $245M review voucher to leapfrog Novo in crucial diabetes combo race
- Feb. 24, 2016 Jury orders J&J to pay patient's family $72M in talcum powder-ovarian cancer case
- Feb. 23, 2016 Double whammy: Valeant stock hammered on Philidor accounting issues, CVS Jublia restrictions
- Feb. 22, 2016 Bayer to name new CEO to replace chief exec who transformed firm: report
- Feb. 19, 2016 Biotech pioneer Alfred Mann resigns as Executive Chairman of struggling MannKind
- Feb. 18, 2016 Cipla snatches 1st US manufacturing plant as part of 'landmark acquisition'
- Feb. 18, 2016 Chasing blockbusters: Does pharma need to change its success strategy?
- Feb. 18, 2016 One Louisiana doc's made millions blowing the whistle on big pharma. Is that problematic?
- Feb. 17, 2016 UPDATE: AstraZeneca & Daiichi rebuff Vermont governor's call to pull OIC Super Bowl ad
- Feb. 12, 2016 Aegerion chopping 25% of its workforce in global reorg, eyes pipeline growth
- Feb. 11, 2016 India's Ipca slammed by FDA for litany of severe data violations
- Feb. 11, 2016 Report: Walgreens threatened to dissolve Theranos arrangement barring quick fixes
- Feb. 10, 2016 After strong FDA panel backing, Celltrion & Pfizer's Remicade copycat could become 2nd US biosim
- Feb. 10, 2016 Obama budget's $825 million NIH boost could hit big snags over funding structure
- Feb. 9, 2016 In blow to Sanofi, UK's NICE reverses course & backs Amgen's PCSK9 med
- Feb. 8, 2016 Update: After patient deaths, FDA puts CTI BioPharma's myelofibrosis on full clinical hold
- Feb. 5, 2016 UPDATE: Feds give Theranos one more week to respond to damaging CMS inspection
- Feb. 5, 2016 How top Valeant & Turing execs defended their drug prices to Congress on Thursday
- Feb. 4, 2016 Liability: The big biosim legal scuffle the industry should be anticipating
- Feb. 4, 2016 Martin Shkreli goes to Washington—and refuses to say anything to Congress
- Feb. 3, 2016 Senators urge Obama to ramp up pressure against high drug prices
- Feb. 3, 2016 With steady Q4 earnings in hand, Glaxo chief requests 3 years for more consumer unit profits
- Feb. 3, 2016 2016 sees its first US IPOs as biotechs Editas, BeiGene enter a turbulent market
- Feb. 2, 2016 Pfizer's Q4 mixed bag spotlights its pipeline dilemma
- Feb. 1, 2016 UK scientists win regulatory clearance to edit human embryo genes in CRISPR-Cas9 milestone